Sunday night we were making dinner and I asked Deeds if he wanted to help. We were making soup and when he pulled the chair over he stayed about 2 feet from the stove. I asked if he could see. He replied that he couldn’t so I suggested that I hold him so he can watch it boil. He flipped out. Screamed that he didn’t want it to burn him and I was shocked. I instantly started to cry. He hasn’t mentioned the burn at all since it happened and I guess I just assumed he didn’t remember it. I guess I was wrong. Even after talking to him he wouldn’t get burned because I would hold him he would no get any closer. I broke my heart that he was scared about it, on the other hand it is really the first time he has ever shown that he sensed something might be dangerous. I guess we have to look at the positive.
I have a wonderful friend Krystal from High School who is a photographer. She contacted me yesterday and offered to donate 1/3 of her session fee for Deeds when people book with her in March. She is even being super spectacular and letting people book now and then do pictures later when it warms up a little. Check out her Deeds post here and email her for a session. If you do book make sure you thank her for us every time you talk to her!