Tonight I kept thinking to myself. Wow, that’s a first. Here is the rundown.
- 6:00pm Gwen shoved half a purple fruit loop up her nose.
- 6:15pm I think I got it all out of her little 16 month old nostril.
- 7:00pm bathtime (down hill from here).
- 7:05pm purple boogers from fruit loop remnants I missed.
- 7:06pm Deeds starts freaking out about said boogers.
- 7:08pm Deeds continues to freak out so I attempt to calm him down which sends him into a full-blown meltdown while still IN the bathtub (NIGHTMARE)
- 7:10pm The entire bathroom is soaked, including the new roll of toilet paper I just replaced.
- 7:11pm Mommy is drenched from head to toe and now Gwen is screaming too.
- 7:15pm I decide enough is enough and go to grab Deeds out of the tub just in time to have Gwen throw up all over us. Deeds freaks out even more and hits his head on the tub. I didn’t think he could yell any louder but I was wrong.
- 7:45pm we finally get everyone cleaned off and washed up. Tears are now flowing from all parties involved.
- 8:00pm BED TIME! Better late than never.
Good news, we all survived. Better news, kids are now asleep. Best news, I have a good book I am now going to get lost in.